LIVE Workshop on Tofu Making 101
A highly interactive and educational experience: Learn to make 3 different types of tofu and a yummy no-waste recipe using soybean pulps
Date: Saturday, July 30th, 2022
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM CEST
Do you know that making homemade tofu is much tastier, cheaper and involves less plastic packaging than store-bought? After joining this workshop: Tofu Making 101, you can officially call yourself a Tofu Master. This workshop is completely online and takes place on Zoom.
I have grown up eating and enjoying tofu on an almost daily basis, so you cannot imagine how excited I am to show you how to make it. Making tofu from scratch takes some work, but in the end, the result is super rewarding.
Structure of the workshop:
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to make soy milk and traditional tofu from soybeans.
- How to change the texture of tofu and make three variations of tofu: firm, soft and silken.
- While waiting for the tofu to firm up, I’ll introduce you to a yummy recipe using soybean pulps, so there is no waste with this class.
What do you have to prepare?
- Yourself and your enthusiastic spirit!
- Ingredients: only 3 ingredients that you need to prepare for this workshop: soybeans, water and a secret-not-so-secret ingredient 🤫 which is lime juice
- More info about the equipment will be sent to you via email, but I have tested and made sure that these ingredients and equipment are accessible and alternatives will be provided.
What you can expect from the workshop?
- During the workshop, I will also talk more about the nutritional facts of tofu and the food science behind the tofu-making process, so you will walk away a proud and confident Tofu Master.
- There will be 15 minutes at the end reserved for Q&A, where you can ask questions about tofu, the tofu-making process and how to cook dishes with it.
- After the class, you will receive a Tofu Recipe Bundle (worth 10€), the session recording and be added to a WhatsApp group where you will be able to share your creations and chat about tofu.
Are you up for the challenge? Reserve your ticket below! The workshop is meant to be highly interactive, so only 25 spots are available.
I am so EXCITED and looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!