These crispy, flavorful tofu nuggets are the perfect snack to reward yourself with 😋 Enjoy these with your favorite dipping sauce!
- 1 block firm tofu (frozen and thaw)
- 1 tbsp oil
1st mixing bowl
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
2nd mixing bowl
- 1/3 cup soy milk
3rd mixing bowl
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- spices of choice (I use garlic powder, paprika powder, black pepper)
- Freeze and thaw the tofu block.
- Add all ingredients to each mixing bowl (mentioned in the previous section).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Cut the frozen and thawed tofu into cubes, then dip each cube in each bowl.
- On a baking dish, brush a little oil and place the coated nuggets. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce (I used sriracha mayo).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken nuggets, freezing tofu, frozen and thawed tofu, indulgent, tofu nuggets, vegan