Korean Strawberry Milk
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Healthy summer drink using only 3 recipes. It's perfect for hot summer days!
- 8-10 fresh strawberries
- 300 ml oat milk (or plant-based milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp sugar (omit if your strawberries are sweet enough)
- Chop the strawberries into cubes and mash them into strawberry puree. Reserve some strawberry cubes for garnish.
- Mix the sugar with the strawberry puree.
- In a jar, add in the strawberry puree, followed by the oat milk. Chill in the fridge for 10-30 minutes so that the flavors can blend better together.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
The recipe keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: 3-ingredient recipe, fruity drink, refreshing drink, summer drink