Mexican-styled Burger is a popular mexico dinner, it feature the softness of the buns combine creamy gua
The summer months are coming - a perfect occasion for BBQs, picnics and many other social gatherings. With more variety of fruits and veggies available, why not make a juicy burger with creamy guacamole and flavorful salsa?
This recipe about Mexican-styled Burge is in collaboration with Oh mungood - a Swedish plant-based mung bean-based food producer. I am in love with their burger patty - they are so yummy, easy to quick to cook with and made from all-natural ingredients.
If you have tried my recipe, please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment on this page or tag me in on instagram@veggieanh. I would love to see your creation.Print
Mexican styled Burger
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Juicy, satisfying burger served with homemade salsa and guacamole and Ohmungood patties. It's perfect for a BBQ weekend, or date night and will satisfy any hungry crowd.
- 2 burger patties (I used Ohmungood burger patties)
- 2 burger buns
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- ½ red onion
- ½ lime
- 100 g coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- 50 g rucola (or other types of lettuce)
- In a pan, fry the Ohmungood Burger patties on both sides until cooked and golden brown.
- Thinly dice the red onion, tomato and chop the coriander.
- Make the salsa: Add the diced tomato, add half the red onions, half the coriander, salt and pepper, a squeeze of lime juice (divided in half) and mix well.
- Make the guacamole: mash the avocado, add half the red onion, half the coriander, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toast the burger bun on a pan or in the oven.
- Assemble the burger with the salsa, the burger patties, guacamole, and rucola.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 15-minute meal, burger, mexican
If you like this recipe about vegan Mexician-styled burger, also check out
Leave a Reply