Healthy, quick and refreshing Peanut Butter Soba Noodles dish that is perfect for the warm spring and summer months. The dish comes together in less than 20 minutes and is perfect for lazy days!
- 2 servings soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 small carrot
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1/2 a bell pepper
- 1/4 a cabbage
- 100 g edamame
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 3-5 tbsp hot water (thin out to the consistency of your liking)
- Boil the soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, and cucumber.
- Combine the sauce ingredients, mix well to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, add the soba noodles, cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber and pour the peanut butter on top. Mix well to combine. Sprinkle with the optional
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: 20-minute meal, college recipes, easy to make, healthy, noodles bowl, noodles salad, peanut sauce, rainbow veggies, soba noodles, spring meal, summer meal