Random snack that I came up with while using my leftover ingredients, but it works so heavenly. Spice up your tastebud with this savoury, crunchy yet chewy snack. So easy yet delicious!
Rice Paper Wrapped Enoki Mushroom
2-ingredient snack that is easy and quick to make. Or an appetizer to light up your dinner party!
- 100 gram enoki mushroom makes about 10 rice paper wraps
- 5-7 rice papers
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Sesame seeds
- Wash the enoki mushroom and cut off the end. Separate into bunches.
- Wet the rice paper in cold water for a few seconds. Cut the rice paper into half.
- Wrap the mushroom bunch in the rice paper, like how you would wrap spring rolls. Repeat the steps to wrap the rest of the mushroom bunches.
- Add oil to a pan on medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add in the mushroom wraps.
- Let the mushroom wraps sit on the pan for 5 minutes, flip when one side is golden brown.
- Once both sides are golden, remove from the pan and put the wraps on a plate.
- Drizzle some tahini and sesame seeds on top or use tahini as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Best served when it’s hot and still crunchy. You can fry the wraps in the air fryer instead of on a pan. You can swap tahini for any dipping sauce that you like, mayo and sriracha works well here!