Thai Mango Coconut Curry is the perfect combination of warm, comforting vibes yet and tropical summery flavors from the mango!
Make the Curry
- 1 onion (or 2 small onions)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 thumb-sized ginger
- 1 block firm or extra-firm tofu
- 2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup water (~250 ml)
- 1 mango
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 head broccoli
- Finely mince the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Peel and chop the mango into small pieces. Blend in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Chop the bell pepper and broccoli into equal-sized pieces.
- On a pan, heat up the oil, then when it's hot, add in the onion, garlic and ginger pieces.
- Add in the Thai red curry paste and mix with the aromatics, add in the water to deglaze the pan.
- Add in the water, coconut milk and blended mango. Mix well and bring to a boil
- Add in the bell pepper and broccoli, close the lid and let simmer for 10 minutes or until the veggies are soften to your liking.
- Meanwhile, chop the tofu into bite-sized pieces and fry on a pan or in the airfryer until golden brown.
- After the curry is simmered, add in the fried tofu and a squeeze of lime juice. Garnish the curry with some coriander and serve with a bowl of warm rice. Enjoy!
You can serve this recipe with a bowl of warm rice, noodles.
Storage tip: The recipe lasts in the fridge for up to 4 days and in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: thailand