Easy one-pot creamy vegan miso ramen with a creamy and slurp-worthy broth, balanced with chewy noodles and delicious toppings! Easy to make, mess-free, and can be made in under 30 minutes.
Vegan Creamy Miso Ramen
This Vegan Creamy Miso Ramen is my go-to dinner when I need something fast and easy while looking fancy like coming straight out of a restaurant. The broth is creamy, luscious, and dreamy which will keep you coming back for more!
I make a couple of changes to this recipe:
- Add soy milk (or oat milk), sesame paste and chili bean paste to add a creamy texture and more umami flavors
- The miso paste is added to the broth at the end, after all the other ingredients have been cooked. This is to enhance the probiotics absorption of the miso paste.
Why this recipe works
This Vegan Creamy Miso Ramen is:
- Easy and fast to make: you can make this in 30 minutes
- Can be made in one pot: mess-free and hassle-free
- Versatile: you can use other ingredients that you have on hand for toppings, such as broccoli, spinach, carrot, other types of mushrooms, and pan-fried tofu! The alternative for sauce ingredients are provided below!
- So warm and comforting
Ingredients & substitutions
The dreamy ramen broth is made out of:
- Aromatics: the combination of minced garlic, ginger and scallion adds a lot of flavor to the broth
- Sesame oil: for the added depth of flavors
- Shiitake mushroom and kombu: bring a burst of umami into the recipe
- Soy milk: Soy milk helps make the broth creamier, alternatively you can use oat milk!
- Chili bean sauce: you can substitute this with gochujang for the spicy flavors
- Sesame paste or tahini: adds a more creamy, nutty flavor to the broth.
- Miso paste: I used white miso, but you can also use red miso.
- Soy sauce: use gluten-free soy sauce or tamari for a gluten-free option!