Easy 5-minute Korean spicy cold noodles dish that is perfect for the summer! It's a refreshing and balanced meal with flavors from the spicy sauce and crunchy cucumber.
- 2 servings noodles (preferably somyeon noodles)
- 1 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp gochugaru
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or sugar)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add the sauce ingredients to a bowl.
- Combine the sauce with the noodles and toss to combine.
- Chop the cucumber into thin slices. Top the noodles with cucumber slices and sesame seeds and dig in.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: 10-minute meal, easy to make, Korean recipes, noodles, noodles salad