Best way to enjoy fruits is with spring rolls. Serve them at a party or make it together with friends!
- 12-15 sheets rice paper
- 6-8 strawberries
- 15-18 blueberries
- 2 kiwi
- 1 mango
- 100 g rice noodles
- 15 g mint
For the dipping sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce (sub with soy sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
Prepping the ingredients
- Wash the fruits. Cut the strawberries, kiwis, and mango into small cubes.
- Cook the rice noodles in boiling water according to package instructions.
- Prepare some hot water in a deep plate. Put all the ingredients (veggies, herbs, rice noodles and tofu) and rice paper on a plate.
Make the dipping sauce
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and mix together. Put more water if you like a thinner consistency. Add the peanut pieces on top for decoration.
Make the spring rolls
- Dip the rice paper in the water for a few seconds, remove and transfer to a clean plate/cutting board.
- Put a small amount of each ingredient on one side of the rice paper, wrap in once, fold in the sides and keep rolling until you have a beautiful spring roll.
- You can eat the spring rolls as it is, or cut them in half and enjoy with the dipping sauce 😉
The spring rolls do not freeze or refrigerated well as the rice paper gets really dry over time. You should eat them when fresh or within 2 days, if they even last that long 😛
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: vietnamese
Keywords: easy to make, healthy, rice paper, summer snack, vegan