Juicy, satisfying burger served with homemade salsa and guacamole and Ohmungood patties. It's perfect for a BBQ weekend, or date night and will satisfy any hungry crowd.
- 2 burger patties (I used Ohmungood burger patties)
- 2 burger buns
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 lime
- 100 g coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- 50 g rucola (or other types of lettuce)
- In a pan, fry the Ohmungood Burger patties on both sides until cooked and golden brown.
- Thinly dice the red onion, tomato and chop the coriander.
- Make the salsa: Add the diced tomato, add half the red onions, half the coriander, salt and pepper, a squeeze of lime juice (divided in half) and mix well.
- Make the guacamole: mash the avocado, add half the red onion, half the coriander, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toast the burger bun on a pan or in the oven.
- Assemble the burger with the salsa, the burger patties, guacamole, and rucola.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 15-minute meal, burger, mexican