Inspired by a popular Vietnamese streetfood option, this recipe uses rice paper as a pizza base and together with delicious toppings. It making it a perfect lunch or snack option.
- 2 rice paper sheets
- vegan mung bean egg mixture
- 2 stalks spring onions (the green part)
- 200 g oyster mushroom (or other mushroom of choice)
- 1 tbsp oil
- fried tofu
- a drizzle sriracha
- Shred the oyster mushroom to bite sized pieces. Fry the mushroom pieces in oil until golden brown.
- Cut your tofu into small pieces. Fry the tofu in the remaining oil until golden
- In a non-stick pan on medium heat, add in one rice paper sheet.
- Pour about ¼ cup of vegan egg mixture, spread the egg around the rice paper and scramble until the egg is set (not fully cooked but not runny).
- Add in the sliced green onions, fried oyster mushroom, tofu on top of the vegan egg.
- Drizzle sriracha on top. Let the rice paper sit on the pan until the bottom is golden and crispy.
- Repeat the same stages for the other rice paper and enjoy! You can cut the pizzas into triangular pieces or flip it like a quesadilla.
The toppings are customizable, feel free to swap them with other ingredients that you have. I like mine with vegan pate, vegan sausage or chili oil as well!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: vietnamese
Keywords: easy to make, indulgent, vegetarian, vietnamese