2-ingredient snack that is easy and quick to make. Or an appetizer to light up your dinner party!
- 100 gram enoki mushroom (makes about 10 rice paper wraps)
- 5–7 rice papers
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Sesame seeds
- Wash the enoki mushroom and cut off the end. Separate into bunches.
- Wet the rice paper in cold water for a few seconds. Cut the rice paper into half.
- Wrap the mushroom bunch in the rice paper, like how you would wrap spring rolls. Repeat the steps to wrap the rest of the mushroom bunches.
- Add oil to a pan on medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add in the mushroom wraps.
- Let the mushroom wraps sit on the pan for 5 minutes, flip when one side is golden brown.
- Once both sides are golden, remove from the pan and put the wraps on a plate.
- Drizzle some tahini and sesame seeds on top or use tahini as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Best served when it’s hot and still crunchy.
You can fry the wraps in the air fryer instead of on a pan. You can swap tahini for any dipping sauce that you like, mayo and sriracha works well here!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: vietnamese
Keywords: 20-minute snack, easy to make, rice paper, summer snack, vegan