The easiest, quickest and most budget-friendly noodles that come together in only 10 minutes . Paired with a creamy, garlicky sesame sauce!
- 2 servings noodles of choice
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp plant syrup
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp chili powder or chili flakes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp hot water (preferably the cooking water from the noodles)
- 1/2 cucumber
- green onion
- Cook the noodles according to package instruction.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked noodles, add the garnishes and mix well.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
Keywords: 10-minute meal, easy to make, fresh, lazy recipes, lunch idea, noodles bowl, sesame, summer meal, tahini, weeknight friendly